Build an above ground pond using rigid liner and Pavestone on a deck
• TotalPond 20 gallon rigid liner
• TotalPond 70 gph Fountain Pump
• TotalPond Flexible ½” tubing
• 30-40 Anchor Windsor Stone® Wall Blocks from Pavestone
• TotalPond Nozzle Kit
• Chisel and hammer
• Construction Adhesive
Choose the Location
- When choosing the location for your pond, there are both practical and esthetic points to consider. Ensure the pond is visible from many areas whether from a nearby window or an outdoor living area.
- It’s best to avoid locations directly under trees as falling leaves create debris that can clog the pump therefore upsetting the pond’s biological balance.
- Access to a GFCI outlet is required.
- Place the rigid liner in the desired location and mark where the wall blocks should rest. The lip of the Pavestone Windsor Stone® Wall Block serves as a guide and interlock when stacking the wall pieces on top of each other. It is best to place the base course 6” away from the base of the liner.
If you liked this project, or would like more how-to posts like this, please leave us a comment below on what types of stone projects you would like to see.
No related posts.