- Meet industry guidelines.
- Reduce costs.
- National promotions
- Pavestone promotion.
- Meet customer expectations.
- Meet designer/specifier expectations.
- Benefit your bottom line.
- Evaluation process.
- Dispute resolution.
- Justify your price.
What Will You Learn?
• Job planning and layout • Soil classification
• Soil compaction • Bedding and joint sand
• Safety • Maintenance Management
• Specialty Applications
• Paver selection and installation
• Use of labor-saving specialty tools
• Edge restraints
• Base material selection and compaction
• Contract basics
• Estimating and job costing
Who Should Attend?
• Company owners and principals
• Job superintendents
• Forepersons and supervisors
• Crew leaders
• Crew members (with one year minimum experience)
Why Should You Attend?
• Knowledge. • Recognition.
• Promotion. • On-going support.
DOWNLOAD the Pavestone ICPI Certification Class Schedule for 2009-1010 here: Become a Level I Certified Installer