Retaining Walls – Customer Showcase by Krause Landscape
Thanks to Steve Akin for sending pictures of a project done by Krause Landscape in Amarillo TX, that will be featured in the Anchor Wall 2010 Calendar. The wall is made from our new Diamond Pro™ Stone Cut™ Series, in a new color called Canyon Blend. Below is another Krause project which show the benefits of incorporating segmental products with natural stone. You still get the classy look of the natural stone, and the benefits both in cost and durability of the segmental systems.
by Krause Landscape in Amarillo, TX
If you want to show off a project that uses Pavestone products, please send me the photos and description of the project. We would love to hear from you. Send email here.
- Landscape Design Using Retaining Walls
- Segmental Retaining Walls – Not Your Father’s Retaining Wall
- Retaining Walls – Frequently Asked Questions
- Paver Estimator Tool – Pavers, Patio Stones, Edgers & Retaining Walls
- Improving Landscape Design by Creating Bands & Borders with Paving Stones