Nothing is worse than starting a project, then running out of materials when your job is 95% completed. Then you have to stop what you’re doing and go out and get what you need to finish the job. This is frustrating and something that can be avoided when you use Pavestone’s handy Paver Estimator Tools.
Whether you’re installing paving stones, patio stones, edgers or retaining walls, we have estimator tools that can help you accurately estimate the stones and materials needed to complete your job once started.
Send us “before and after” pictures of your project and maybe we’ll include them in our blog.
Check out this post to see some hardscape design ideas.
- Videos for Installing Pavers, Retaining Walls and Edgers
- Improving Landscape Design by Creating Bands & Borders with Paving Stones
- Pavers – Frequently Asked Questions – Part 3
- Retaining Walls – Frequently Asked Questions
- New Orleans Beautification Project – Pave Stones & Retaining Walls by Pavestone