The fine print
The CityLock® series of standard and permeable pavers includes a range of shapes to suit a variety of traffic conditions and base preparations. CityLock® units share a common joint design that eliminates bond line creep to enable installation patterns previously avoided in vehicular applications. The fine chamfers create a contemporary aesthetic and deliver a smooth rolling surface, making CityLock® ideal for mixed vehicular and pedestrian applications such as parking lots and local roads.
- • Smooth surfaces and finely chamfered edges combine to create a sleek and contemporary look
- • Linear shape easily forms stacked, runner, and a variety of herringbone patterns
- • Suitable for heavy vehicular applications, such as municipal streets and container terminals, with proper pavement design and installation
- • Crenellated sidewalls interlock for herringbone-equivalent creep resistance to enable innovative installation patterns in vehicular applications
- • Made of durable concrete that won’t decay, distort, or attract pests. Iron oxide pigments won’t fade with extended UV exposure. Meets or exceeds applicable requirements of ASTM C936 and C1782