The fine print
The CityScape™ series delivers when cost-effective geometric design is specified. United by smooth surfaces, a joint which highlights shapes, and excellent interlock, CityScape™ creates interest, durability, and texture without high installation cost – many CityScape™ products can even be mechanically installed. Both CityScape™ and CityStone™ series feature a consistent look and in many cases modulate with each other.
- • ADA-compliant truncated domes provide a detectable warning surface for the visually impaired
- • Versatile 2:1 shape easily forms stacked, runner, basketweave, and herringbone patterns
- • Suitable for light vehicular applications, such as residential driveways and parking stalls, with proper pavement design and installation
- • Joints and surfaces meet ADA gap and lip page requirements
- • Made of durable concrete that won’t decay, distort, or attract pests. Iron oxide pigments won’t fade with extended UV exposure. Meets or exceeds applicable requirements of ASTM C936 and C1782