The fine print
The CityStone™ series shares a common architectural look in which texture is defined by the joint pattern. The extensive range – from 4×4 to 24×24 – of CityStone™ shapes yields unlimited creative control to satisfy your design intent. CityStone’s generous chamfers control lippage even in challenging large-format / non-planar installations, and units are available in a range of heights to suit a variety of traffic conditions and base preparations.
- • Smooth surfaces and classical chamfers define each stone to create texture and visual structure with timeless appeal
- • Square shape easily forms stacked and runner patterns
- • Suitable for pedestrian-only applications, such as patios and sidewalks, with proper pavement design and installation
- • Joints and surfaces meet ADA gap and lip page requirements
- • Made of durable concrete that won’t decay, distort, or attract pests. Iron oxide pigments won’t fade with extended UV exposure. Meets or exceeds applicable requirements of ASTM C936 and C1782