The fine print
The CityLock® series of standard and permeable pavers includes a range of shapes to suit a variety of traffic conditions and base preparations. CityLock® units share a common joint design that eliminates bond line creep to enable installation patterns previously avoided in vehicular applications. The fine chamfers create a contemporary aesthetic and deliver a smooth rolling surface, making CityLock® ideal for mixed vehicular and pedestrian applications such as parking lots and local roads.
- • Smooth surfaces and finely chamfered edges combine to create a sleek and contemporary look
- • Designed to be installed in an efficient repeating runner or ashlar pattern, with equal numbers of 1/2, square, and 3/2 stones
- • Suitable for medium vehicular applications, such as residential streets and commercial parking lots, with proper pavement design and installation
- • Open area = 4.3%. Infiltration rate >500 in/hour per ASTM C1781.
- • Made of durable concrete that won’t decay, distort, or attract pests. Iron oxide pigments won’t fade with extended UV exposure. Meets or exceeds applicable requirements of ASTM C936 and C1782.