The fine print
The Panorama™ series features rectilinear shapes, riven surfaces, and rounded edges which recall the timeless appeal of weathered cut flagstone. Designed for repeating random runner and ashlar patterns, Panorama™ Demi and Supra combos install quickly – they can even be combined to make a 6-piece pavement – and creates the aesthetic of historical Old World pavements. Panorama™ is available in a range of sizes and heights to suit overlay, vehicular, and large-format applications.
- • Riven stone surfaces and softened edges create the natural look of weathered flagstone
- • Designed to be installed in an efficient repeating runner or ashlar pattern, with equal numbers of 1/2, square, and 3/2 stones
- • Suitable for medium vehicular applications, such as residential streets and commercial parking lots, with proper pavement design and installation
- • Open area = 4.3%. Infiltration rate >500 in/hour per ASTM C1781.
- • Made of durable concrete that won’t decay, distort, or attract pests. Iron oxide pigments won’t fade with extended UV exposure. Meets or exceeds applicable requirements of ASTM C936 and C1782