The fine print
The Verona™ series of pavers, planks, and slabs creates a clean and urbane look through minimalist detailing – surfaces are smooth and planar, edges are microchamfered, and joints are tight. Creating a smooth and nearly textureless pavement to draw attention to color patterns, monochromatic blends, and monolithic fields, Verona™ brings a sense of refinement when installed as single shapes or repeating patterns.
- • Smooth surfaces, finely chamfered edges, and tight joints combine to create a sleek and contemporary look
- • Versatile 2:1 shape easily forms stacked, runner, basketweave, and herringbone patterns
- • Suitable for heavy vehicular applications, such as municipal streets and container terminals, with proper pavement design and installation
- • Joints and surfaces meet ADA gap and lip page requirements
- • Made of durable concrete that won’t decay, distort, or attract pests. Iron oxide pigments won’t fade with extended UV exposure. Meets or exceeds applicable requirements of ASTM C936 and C1782